3/23/07

Pesach info...


Yidden-
First of all, it's nice to be back with family for the holy holiday.
Secondly, after those remarks by YoGo, all I want to say is that if you wake up with a horse head in your sheets...it didnt come from me.
On to business: My family has given me the opportunity to NOT be in Miami for Chol HaMoed Pesach this year, the first time in a while. So where am I going? Scottsdale, Arizona, home of the Biltmore Resort and a certain "Scottsdale Torah Institute, The Center for Spiritual Growth," with Scholar in Residence Michael Shapiro. Now, I know that a trip to Arizona has already been tried by many members of the RRRR, but since i'm going anyways, would it be out of order to visit? Should I bring him a picture of Rebbe, or other RRRR propaganda? What should I do?
Lig'et

1 comment:

Akiva Ben Canaan said...

This is very good. Bring a Louisville slugger with you, and if he refuses to get in the Ligget-mobile, do whata it takes. Keep some hashish in the trunk to keep him quiet, then bring him back to the Maitlandsso we can have a post Passover kumzitz with Rebbe.

Complete this mission, and you will be promoted to Field Commander.