5/3/07

Although it is cold out it's nice and warm inside.

A certain paisan of mine has reminded me to check out the blog. I see that there's much I need to catch up on.

Mazel tov A-lee Kohl. May your son be Rebbe's chosen one. In other words, may he rise like Pinchas, to shish kebob the snags who have banned Rebbe from the 8:30 minyan - and like Pinchas may he be blessed with infinite peace. May he build castles with the sand of Gush Katif, the broken luchos that fall from Rebbe's pockets.

My quick scan of the blog indicates that my Sicilian brother - who may or may not be a made guy - has tried to make the leap to the hidden one in the desert. The time is not ready for this meeting. Don't make me distract you with gavadeel and gravy.

I will be posting some clips and teachings from the old days... Here's one from lag.

www.sixteenthstreetsynagogue.org/01.mp3

Blessings, ZM

No comments: