4/18/07

Michael Shapiro Correspondence - Failure, Yet Again

In a desperate effort to connect, I emailed Michael Shapiro asking him to play for us over here.
He responded:

Dear Elie,It was so nice to hear from you and to receive your invitation to visit and share my music. Thank you for this kind offer. My work here in Phoenix requires of me to be present throughout the year giving little opportunity to travel. So at least for now, I won't be able to come. I will remember your offer and contact you if some time opens up. May we all be blessed with peace and joy. Michael Shapiro

He might as well as have said - when pigs fly I'll come to NY to play for you and your stupid friends!

Bitter Waters!

2 comments:

Li'get said...

Rebbe-
I think that he's breaking. Also, I may have made a neder not to buy the new cd until I see him face to face, so I will be traveling there this summer. I already have a disguse outfit, all I need is a hat that can cover my payos and not make me look like a total nutjob for wearing it in Arizona in the summer.

p.s- if I need to be bailed out, I will be calling you first

vanil YOGOurt said...

Why dont you ask your color war general???? or is he to busy at the apache relay, liget...face it