4/16/07

Until when???

Do other people use Rebbe like I do? So far I have had Rebbe write a letter to University of Chicago for me, used Rebbe for an apartment rental referal, my wife has used Rebbe for several job searches....we almost took REbbe's machine shmurah matzah this year.


Being in nyc for the first days of pesach- my wife and i went to yu to see Rebbe...during our meeting, he took a phone call from one of the guys Rebbe sprung out of jail...he was trying to hook him up with some work...one of the lessons of this story is that if any of us get busted and sent to jail for hooliganism in the yu main beis, not only will Rebbe get us out, but Rebbe will get u a job...nice.

PS- after talking it over with our french connection, Liget wants to establish a RRRR color war, i said there is no room for laynard whistles and clipboards in the revival...or is there?

3 comments:

Danimal said...

Yogerto-- there most certainly IS room for lanyard whistles and clipboards... Wouldn't be color war without 'em.

What are the team names? Perhaps the Belzers vs. the Briskers?

Li'get said...

I think all YoGo is trying to say is that he fells free now that he wears polo shirts and slacks, and really LOVES color war. Come on YoGo, next time I see you are you going to be wearing a letterman jacket?

Akiva Ben Canaan said...

I'm in for color war, but the stakes better be REAL. ONLY the winning team gets ice cream sandwiches